Podcasts enable you to listen to music/talk programmes after the event. This is much easier than the old recording method. Material can be down-loaded from anywhere in the world, and "Juice" makes it even easier. Classic books are downloadable. Youtube has some pretty ghastly content, and the bad outweighs the good, but it is worth digging around for a few gems. I enjoyed Surfcam......and the otters...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YouTube does make you wonder! I agree with you that there is some pretty ghastly content and more than a few copyright infringements! Not only when do children get time to do their homework, but when did we become a society that tells everyone - strangers half way around the world our deepest innermost thoughts?
I really like the layout of your blog , the colour and the template you used - it's very readable and attractive. I think your kon-tiki analogy is great.
Post a Comment